ICGEB New Delhi, India
ICGEB Trieste, Italy
ICGEB New Delhi Component
[email protected] is aimed at instructing young researchers to use microscopy techniques in life science research. The course will explore cutting-edge technologies through real-world examples provided by a panel of experts. Theoretical sessions will provide fundamentals of microscopy to aid the hands-on-training sessions. It is expected that the participants will be able to conduct their own microscopy experiments for their research work after the workshop.
Confocal imaging, High-througput imaging, Live-cell imaging, Image processing and quantitative analysis
Participation is subject to selection. Only a limited number of participants (20) are admitted to this Course to allow comfortable access to the instruments.
Selection will be based on applicants’ CV and potential benefit for their career. Geographical and gender balance, as well as priority order in the registration, will also be considered.
Deadline for registrations: 30 June 2019 (midday New Delhi time)
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
A limited number of grants will be available for nationals of ICGEB Member States currently residing outside India to waive registration fee (including accommodation on twin-share basis and daily meals). Travel is not funded.
Selected participants will be notified and will need to finalise their registration with payment of the relevant registration fee.
Students: USD 200
Postdocs and Academics: USD 300
Industry: USD 400
Students: INR 5000
Postdocs and Academics: INR 10000
Industry: INR 20000
The registration fee includes:
• Twin-shared accommodation
• Coffee/Tea breaks
• Lunches and a get-together on the first day
• Daily meals
• Certificate of attendance
• Access to the instruments for hands-on experience
Cancellations must be notified to the Course Secretariat in writing no later than 10 September 2019 (midday New Delhi time) and will be subject to a handling fee of US$50.
- Sudipta Maiti, TIFR, Mumbai
- Sobhan Sen, JNU, New Delhi
- Alessandro Marcello, ICGEB, Trieste, Italy
- Sachin Kotak, IISc, Bangalore
- Sovan Sarkar, Univ of Birmingham, UK
- Neel Sarovar Bhavesh, ICGEB, New Delhi
- Roop Mallik, TIFR, Mumbai
- Asif Mohmad, ICGEB, New Delhi
- Eva Frickel, Francis Crick Institute, UK
- Ravi Manjithaya, JNCASR, Bangalore
- Federica Benvenuti, ICGEB, Trieste, Italy
- Dhiraj Kumar, ICGEB, New Delhi
No Call for Abstracts foreseen for this Course.
Participants will have an opportunity to interact during the closing session. Ample space will be dedicated to Q&A, discussion of proposals and future projects, expert advice.
Download the poster here
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg
110 067 New Delhi
E-mail: [email protected]