21 – 24 September 2021, Bucharest, Romania
The objectives of the DESIRE meeting are to provide an opportunity for scientists around the world to present and discuss their latest scientific results and to develop stronger relationships between researchers from different areas of healthy river-sea systems.
ICGEB grants will be available to support the attendance of young researchers involved in the field of environmental biotechnology, biodiversity conservation, ecosystem services, sustainable bioeconomy, modelling of systems who are nationals of ICGEB Member States currently residing outside Romania. Grants will include fee waive, accommodation (twin share) and local hospitality for the duration of the Workshop. Participants are expected to cover their own travel costs.
(National Institute of Research and Development for Biological Sciences, Bucharest, Romania)
In collaboration with:
Deadline for receipt of applications for ICGEB grants:
31 May 2021
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
- Applicants must register on the ICGEB Service Gateway (ISG) to obtain access to the online submission platform.
- Data entered for registration to the ISG portal (name, surname, gender, date of birth, nationality and E-mail address) will automatically be included in the applicant’s request to attend the event – “Personal data” section, and will not be editable.
- For any problems with ISG access, please contact the ICGEB IT support service at [email protected]
To finalise your application, you will will be asked to upload
- Your ID/Passport
- A brief cover letter describing the motivation to participate in the event
- Your Curriculum vitae, including the list of your publications
- An abstract, prepared using the template that can be found at this link.
Follow ICGEB Sponsored Events on social media: #ICGEBsponsoredEvent