9 – 13 May 2022, New Delhi, India
Sneh Lata Singla-Pareek and Neeti Sanan Mishra (ICGEB New Delhi, India), and Vittorio Venturi (ICGEB Trieste, Italy)
This Workshop is intended to cover state-of-art technologies, and will have a large practical component. It will also provide opportunities for junior scientists and graduate students to present their work and exchange ideas with leaders in the field.
- Activity 1. Isolation of microbes from plant root/soil samples and microbiome determination and analysis
- Activity 2. Testing for growth promotion ability of microbes
- Activity 3. Visualizing bacterial colonization on plant roots through confocal/ fluorescence microscopy
- Activity 4. Identification and analysis of plant small RNAs
- Activity 5. Microbial modulators of plant small RNAs
- Young Investigators, Post-docs and students working in the area of plant biology
- Attendance is limited to 30 participants
- 15 seats are reserved to Indian participants
- 15 seats will be available for ICGEB Member State nationals residing outside of India
Participants are expected to cover their own travel costs for the workshop. A limited number of grants covering accommodation (twin shared) and meals as foreseen in the programme will be available for a selected number of students/junior scientists foreign nationals of ICGEB Member State.
Applications may be accompanied by an abstract consisting of not more than 250 words, preferably related to the title of the conference. The abstract should include the background of the research work, objectives, methodologies, key findings and conclusion. Also indicate how this workshop will help in your future research. Local selection committee consisting of the organizer and other scientists will evaluate the applications that are received on or before the deadline.
Follow the Events on Twitter: #ICGEBmeeting