On Saturday, 16 June 2018, ICGEB Trieste opens its laboratories to the public.
Volunteers from across the organisation staff the event and participate in working to broaden our research and training culture.
- Who are we? What do we do?
- How do we use fruit flies (Drosofila) in the study of neurological pathologies?
- Normal and cancerogenous cells – under the microscope
- Grow bacteria in different environments
- The lab and lab equipment explained
- Freely available scientific movies produced at ICGEB: https://www.icgeb.org/itunes.html
Follow our Events
For Information and registration: https://www.areasciencepark.it/2018-open-day
Follow us and contribute on social media: #ICGEBOpenDay