13 -17 May, Bled, Slovenia
The ICGEB aims at strengthening the research capability of its Members through a comprehensive training programme and approach to promoting biotechnology internationally. The active participation of ICGEB Member States nationals in the ICGEB Meetings and Courses is therefore highly encouraged. For more information on the terms of participation and funding opportunities for this event please access the meeting website or contact the local organisers directly.
An ICGEB-TRAIN workshop, this page is currently being updated. Calls for applications are open.
The event will bring together a diverse group of experts covering the different topics of high-content screening
Sašo Džeroski (JSI and JSIPS, Ljubljana, Slovenia)
Co-organiser: Serena Zacchigna (ICGEB – International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Trieste, Italy)
In collaboration with:
Deadline for receipt of applications:
25 February 2019
29 April 2019
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Virtual Screening
- Drug Discovery
- High Content Imaging
Participants will need to bring their own laptops.
- Students and researchers involved in the field of data science, machine learning, virtual screening, drug discovery and high content imaging
- Researchers from academia and industry
- Two poster sessions will also be organized
- Participants are expected to pay the registration fee and cover their own travel and living costs.
- A limited number of grants covering full living costs(accommodation and meals) and registration fee waivers will be available for young scientists national of ICGEB Member States currently residing outside of Slovenia