19-22 March 2018
Glauco Tocchini-Valentini (Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche – CNR, European Mouse Mutant Archive – EMMA, Roma, Italy)
Emanuele Buratti (ICGEB Trieste, Italy)
ICGEB Meetings and Courses Unit
The RNA Course is among the traditional events in the ICGEB calendar since its inception. The course is especially directed to students and junior scientists who have a basic working knowledge of biochemistry, genetics and molecular biology and are involved in research where the potential application of the Course material would be useful.
|What participants say about the ICGEB RNA Course:|
|“Amazing Course, to listen to the talks from scientists who are developing |
methods and doing ground breaking research was truly inspirational.
Experienced the changing face of science”
|“Great programme, venue and talks. Great job on inviting |
|“ICGEB Meetings and Courses are wonderful events, giving a possibility for exchange|
of scientific ideas and to update the research plans”
- RNA structure, structure prediction
- RNA-protein recognition
- Processing, splicing
- Evolution of RNA sequences
Participation is subject to selection.
Selection will be based on applicants’ CV and potential benefit for their career. Geographical and gender balance, as well as priority order in the registration, will also be considered.
- Deadline for registration: 30 October 2017 (Trieste time)
Selected participants will be notified and will need to finalise their registration with payment of the relevant registration fee.
The registration fee includes:
– coffee breaks
– lunches and a get-together on the first day
– certificate of attendance
Abstract submission is subject to selection
Unless you have received a formal request from the Organising Secretariat, do not submit your abstract
Download the Abstract Form (*) and submit it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th January 2018
- Abstracts should focus on unpublished material
- Authorisation is requested for inclusion in the electronic Abstract Book to be distributed to all participants, together with personal contacts
- Your abstract will be imported directly into the abstract book, so please follow the format indicated on the form to guarantee inclusion and accuracy
Download the Poster here:
AREA Science Park
34149 Trieste, ITALY