16 – 18 November 2022, Rosario, Argentina
ICGEB grants are available to cover accommodation and meals during the days of the meeting and a full registration waiver to selected young scientists – PhD student and/or postdoctoral fellows or young scientists in the areas of cellular, molecular and structural biophysics – who are nationals of ICGEB Member States other than Argentina.
By filling the application form, applicants will be asked to upload the following documents:
- A Motivation Letter
- A CV of maximum 3 pages
- An abstract for a poster or oral presentation as first author
- A brief detail of research projects/interests (max. 250 words)
- A short support letter from his/her supervisor
ICGEB grants will be awarded to applicants by an ad-hoc selection committee based on academic merit and their interest in attending the conference, as detailed in an Motivation Letter that applicants will be required to upload while submitting the participation request.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity in all activities, avoiding any bias in the assessment of applications due to gender, disability, racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
Leticia Irene Llarrull (Instituto de Biología Molecular y Celular Rosario, IBR – CONICET, Rosario, Argentina)
In collaboration with:
Deadline for receipt of applications:
29 July 2022
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
- Applicants must register on the ICGEB Service Gateway (ISG) to obtain access to the online submission platform.
- Data entered for registration to the ISG portal (name, surname, gender, date of birth, nationality and E-mail address) will automatically be included in the applicant’s request to attend the event – “Personal data” section, and will not be editable.
- For any problems with ISG access, please contact the ICGEB IT support service at [email protected]
Follow ICGEB Sponsored Events on social media: #ICGEBsponsoredEvent