The health and safety of our attendees remain ICGEB’s top priorities. We will continue to monitor all health and safety guidelines, and to work closely to take all necessary precautions and welcome our attendees safely. Tests will be available for those wishing to take one.
By attending the Arturo Falaschi Conference you assume all risk associated with Covid-19 and release, waive and hold harmless ICGEB, its staff and representatives from any and all liabilities, claims, demands and causes of actions directly or indirectly arising out of or related to testing positive for Covid-19 whilst attending the above mentioned Conference.
The following safety measures should always be followed:
- Sanitize hands
- Wear a surgical mask covering nose and mouth
- Respect physical distancing from one another of at least one meter
As decrees and travel restrictions are frequently changing, we highly recommend all attendees to regularly check the following links for updates:
- For the latest Italian travel restrictions, visit the website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs at https://www.esteri.it/mae/en/ministero/normativaonline/decreto-iorestoacasa-domande-frequenti/focus-cittadini-italiani-in-rientro-dall-estero-e-cittadini-stranieri-in-italia.html
- For latest COVID-19 situation and prevention measures currently in force in Italy, visit the Italian Ministry of Health site at https://www.salute.gov.it/portale/nuovocoronavirus/homeNuovoCoronavirus.jsp?lingua=english
For latest COVID-19 situation and prevention measures currently in force in Italy, visit the Italian Ministry of Health site at https://www.salute.gov.it/portale/nuovocoronavirus/dettaglioContenutiNuovoCoronavirus.jsp?lingua=english&id=5412&area=nuovoCoronavirus&menu=vuoto
- For latest COVID-19 related information, visit the World Health Organisation site at https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019