ICGEB Course on NMR Spectroscopy
Course "Role of NMR Spectroscopy in Structural Biology, Metabonomics and Drug Discovery"
15 - 26 November, New Delhi, India
SAVE THE DATE!
|Follow the event|
|#ICGEBmeeting #Spectroscopy #StructuralBiology #Metabonomics #DrugDiscovery|
The ICGEB aims at strengthening the research capability of its Members through a comprehensive training programme and approach to promoting biotechnology internationally. The active participation of ICGEB Member States nationals in the ICGEB Meetings and Courses is therefore highly encouraged.
For more information on the terms of participation and funding opportunities for this event please access the meeting website or contact the local organisers directly
Imparting theoretical and practical training on:
1. Multidimensional solution- and solid-state NMR spectroscopy
2. Structure determination of proteins, nucleic acids and their complexes
3. Metabolomics of bio-fluids, tissues and bones for biomarker discovery
4. Imaging coupled spectroscopy of live animals and humans
5. Metabolomics of plants
6. NMR of natural products and use in drug discovery
The course will help in imparting training on structure determination of proteins and nucleic acid complexes that can be used for inhibitor targets. Further it will help participant in understanding the important role played by NMR in drug discovery and design. Additionally emphasis will be made on metabolomics and biomarker discovery using NMR spectroscopy. The course will help the participants to take up independent project of natural product discovery for drug development using large biodiversity. Further, it will help them in characterization of disease condition, prognosis and response to medication using NMR spectroscopy.
- No fee is charged to attend this course. Participants are expected to cover their own travel and living costs.
- A limited number of grants, covering accommodation (twin share) and local hospitality for the duration of the course, are available to a selected number of nationals of ICGEB Member States.
The available grants will be allocated in order of priority, according to the ranking achieved in the selection process.
Submit your application on-line at http://www.icgeb.org/course-application-delhi03-2016.html by 30 July 2016.
| Download the presentations by the speakers at other Courses held at ICGEB Trieste, Italy:
This collection is also available on iTunes U - Beyond Campus