ICGEB Workshop on Phenomes and Genomes
Workshop "International Symposium on Phenomes and Genomes"
11 - 13 May, Shanghai, China
Requests for information directly to: email@example.com
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
For information please contact the local organisers
|Follow the event|
|#ICGEBmeeting #phenomics #genomes|
The ICGEB aims at strengthening the research capability of its Members through a comprehensive training programme and approach to promoting biotechnology internationally. The active participation of ICGEB Member States nationals in the ICGEB Meetings and Courses is therefore highly encouraged.
For more information on the terms of participation and funding opportunities for this event please access the meeting website or contact the local organisers directly
This Workshop aims at reinforcing international collaboration and sharing of resources to further facilitate the application of cutting-edge technologies to the field of phenomics and system medicine. The workshop will focus on phenomics in human health, however plants phenomics will also be covered:
- Genomes and Phenomes
- Molecular Proteomics
- Analytical Technologies in Metabolic Phenotyping
- Molecular Informatics in Molecular Phenomics
- Real-Time Diagnostics and Molecular Pathology
- Researchers involved in the field of genetics, physiology, transcriptomics, molecular and medical biology
- Poster sessions will also be organised
- Students and junior scientists are welcome to attend
- Participants are expected to cover their own travel and living costs.
- A limited number of grants, covering accommodation (twin share) and local hospitality for the duration of the workshop, are available to a selected number of nationals of ICGEB Member States.
The available grants will be allocated in order of priority, according to the ranking achieved in the selection process.
| Download the presentations by the speakers at other Courses held at ICGEB Trieste, Italy:
This collection is also available on iTunes U - Beyond Campus