ICGEB Workshop on Autophagy
Workshop "Autophagy: Physiological and Pathological Roles"
23 - 24 November, Santiago, Chile
Requests for information directly to: email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE!
EXTENDED to 14 October 2016
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
For information please contact the local organiser
|Follow the event|
The ICGEB aims at strengthening the research capability of its Members through a comprehensive training programme and approach to promoting biotechnology internationally. The active participation of ICGEB Member States nationals in the ICGEB Meetings and Courses is therefore highly encouraged.
For more information on the terms of participation and funding opportunities for this event please access the meeting website or contact the local organisers directly
- Disseminate the recent advances in the Autophagy knowledge among researchers, young investigators and students
- Provide opportunities to local and international students (undergraduate and PhD students) and young investigators to interact with recognized scientist in the field of Autophagy
- Facilitate research collaboration between local and international investigators across the different disciplines of Autophagy and the diseases in which it is implicated
- Give a general view with respect to the "state of art" of cellular and molecular mechanism in the Autophagy pathway and how they can be used for the study of a particular disease of health interest
- Offer opportunities for young scientists to interact with top senior researchers in the field who can offer expertise in developing scientific works in the Autophagy field as well as improve projects being developed in the topic area, including undergraduate and PhD thesis projects
- Generate collaborations between laboratories from the regional countries as well as Europe and the U.S. in order to strengthen the local science
- No fee is charged to attend this course. Participants are expected to cover their own travel and living costs
- A limited number of grants, covering accommodation (twin share) and local hospitality for the duration of the course, are available to a selected number of nationals of ICGEB Member States
The available grants will be allocated in order of priority, according to the ranking achieved in the selection process, while aiming to ensure geographical and gender balance
Submit your application on-line at http://www.icgeb.org/course-application-chile02-2016.html by 14 October 2016
Photo Album NOW AVAILABLE
| Download the presentations by the speakers at other Courses held at ICGEB Trieste, Italy:
This collection is also available on iTunes U - Beyond Campus